Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
Reverse Osmosis is the process of removing dissolved solids from water. The human body is made up of 70% water and we require large daily quantities of water to maintain our health. Water is the medium for digestion, absorption, metabolism, secretion and excretion. Water moistens the surface of the lungs for gas diffusion, serves as a cushion for the brain and spinal cord, transports sound, equalizes temperature and serves as a lubricant for moving surfaces such as joints, the heart and the intestines.
The YU-CCAN REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEM provides you the very best in clean, clear water for personal and family consumption.
Under-Counter Reverse Osmosis Water System
- For use on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supply.
- High performance, self flushing Thin Film Composite Membrane.
- Easy to change high impact cartridge housings.
- 5 micron high density polypropylene pre-filter, removes sediment, dirt and rust
- The secondary filter contains 56 cubic inches of granular activated carbon. It reduces objectionable tastes, odours, chlorine and organic chemicals
- 6 inch GAC one micron final stage filter to enhance taste.
- 3 gallon purified water storage tank
- System size up to 35 gallons per day.